With winter turning the weather from a mild, tolerable chill to snow and sleet, it’s hard to get motivated to exercise! Besides, New Year’s Eve is sneaking up, and that means New Year Resolutions are just around the corner. Beat your New Year Resolutions to the punch with easy at-home exercises that’ll make your healthy transition a breeze.
Kick those brisk weather blues with some easy exercises, such as:
- Burpees: Burpees are a full-body exercise that, while they don’t take long or require equipment, burns a ton of calories and make you stronger!
- YouTube Workouts: Whether you’re looking for a quick sweat or an intense workout, YouTube is full of so many different kinds of training videos that you can follow along!
- Dumbbells: Using dumbbells can make your exercises very versatile because there are multiple exercises you can do with them to target different parts of your upper body!
Doing these suggested exercises every day for at least two weeks, and you will see improvement in both your energy and strength.
If your other resolution is to eat healthier in the New Year, protein has to be in the mix. It’s recommended that you consume a combination of carbs and protein as soon as possible after exercising, and the convenience of ProSticks makes it the perfect post-workout snack.
ProSticks are the perfect “grab-and-go” option for a high protein snack, containing more than 20 grams! In comparison, the typical “jerky-like snack stick” only has 6.1 grams.
- They are made with whole-muscle chicken, minimally processed, all natural and never use any preservatives.
- ProSticks are fully cooked and ready to eat!
- They are best eaten as a cold snack, so they are perfect for a busy at-home athlete!
Report Abusive Comment