The conference is Sept. 16 through 17 at the Sheraton Four Points Chicago O’Hare. Aug. 22 is the early registration deadline.
The conference is sponsored by four major meat industry associations: North American Meat Processors Association (NAMP), American Meat Institute (AMI), National Meat Association (NMA), and American Association of Meat Processors (AAMP). The Beef Industry Safety Committee (BIFSCo) is also supporting the conference.
speaker line-up includes:
• Dan Engeljohn, Deputy Assistant Administrator, Office of Policy and Program Development, Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS)
• Kerri Harris, President, International HACCP
• Ann Wells, NAMP Director of Scientific and Regulatory Affairs
• Michelle Rossman, Director of Beef Safety Research, National Cattlemen’s
• Margaret Hardin, Associate Professor of Food Microbiology,
• Tim Biela, Chief Food Safety & Quality Officer, American Foodservice
• Nick Nickelson, Chief Executive for Science and Health, Standard Meat Company
Register now to attend this important industry event and get the Early Registration rate. For registration materials, go to the association Web sites including www.NAMP.com.
Source: North American Meat Processors Association