Verde Farms, the leading U.S. provider of 100% grass-fed, 100% free-range, organic beef announces the addition of two new grilling favorites to its product line. As the demand for grass-fed beef continues to grow dramatically at grocery, consumers can now find flavorsome all-time favorites with honest ingredients and truly responsible sourcing. Verde's savory all-beef hot dogs and dinner sausages feature real ingredients and inspired flavors for today's consumer.
Ready-to-eat hot dogs and sausages from true grass-fed beef
Like all of its products, Verde's 100% grass-fed, 100% free-range, all-beef hot dogs and dinner sausages are sourced from humanely-raised beef raised entirely on open pasture. While labeling standards may allow newer market players to use grass pellets and confinement in their feeding, Verde believes that neither practice is in the true spirit of grass-fed. Instead, consumers can trust that Verde's cattle are never fed with grass pellets, and never treated with growth hormones or antibiotics – ever.
In time for grilling season, Verde's uncured hot dogs will be available in both All Natural and Organic options. Across every flavor metric, these wholesome versions of crowd-pleasers unanimously beat the #1 national better-for-you-brand in a blind taste test.
Inspired by classic smokehouse styles across the country, Verde's uncured dinner sausages are all gluten-free and strike a savory balance, combining flavors of smoke and heat with zesty pepper and cool, fresh cheese.
- Hardwood Smoked (GFDF): Classic, Texas-style smokehouse beef flavor
- Hatch Green Chile and Cheddar (GF): Features the famed green pepper of New Mexico known for its balance of heat and flavor
- Chorizo and Queso Fresco (GF): Combines the flavors of smoky paprika and smooth, fresh cheese
Both hot dogs and sausages will be on shelves at retailers in early May.
"Most nights in Uruguay, grass-fed beef is on the table, shared with family and friends as an extension of the gaucho way of life." said Dana Ehrlich, CEO of Verde Farms. "From ribeyes and grinds to our new hot dogs and sausages, our carefully-crafted products embody this true grass-fed tradition, and consumers can trust that our products' incredible flavor is not at the expense of responsible sourcing – in fact, it's because of it."
Globally-inspired marinades, innovative packaging
In response to modern consumers' desire for adventurous flavor and convenience, Verde created four varieties of ready-to-cook marinated beef. Featuring rich, bold flavors and ingredients you can pronounce, Verde's marinades are another simple way for customers to enjoy globally-inspired flavors at their own table:
- Carne Asada Flank Steak: The perfect combination of paprika, chili powder, and spices to give it an authentic Latin American flare.
- Korean-Style Sesame Sirloin: A simple fusion of sesame seeds, chives, and spice to give it a sweet, savory, and spicy flavor that's a crowd favorite.
- Green Chimichurri Flank Steak: A natural mix of parsley, bell peppers, and other premium spices to make it an authentic Uruguayan experience.
- Gaucho Steakhouse Tri-Tip Kabobs: A balanced blend of garlic, smoked paprika, and spices for classic steakhouse taste.
Available now at Schnuck's and AmazonFresh and coming soon to retailers nationwide.
Source: Verde Farms