PMMI members have elected Dale Andersen, President & CEO of Delkor Systems Inc., (Minneapolis, Minn.) to PMMI's Board of Directors for a four-year term, from January 1, 2013, through December 31, 2016.
“Every one of these individuals brings perspective and insight to PMMI’s guiding body,” PMMI Chairman Nick Wilson, president of Morrison Container Handling Solutions, said of Andersen and the six other incoming board members. Delkor Systems Inc., is a General Member since 2000. Andersen is currently serving on PMMI's Membership Committee.
"Serving on the board of PMMI is a privilege. I'm honored to work with this group of leaders and do my part to move our industry forward," Andersen said.
PMMI is a trade association of member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and related converting machinery in the United States, Canada or Mexico; machinery components and packaging containers and materials. PMMI organizes the PACK EXPO trade shows: PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO Las Vegas, EXPO PACK México, and EXPO PACK Guadalajara.
There are six other incoming Board members:
- Rick Allegretti, COO, ARPAC (Schiller Park, Ill.)
- Mark Anderson, President & CEO, Pro Mach, Inc. (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Matt Lerner, Executive Vice President, Automated Packaging Systems, Inc. (Streetsboro, Ohio)
- Glen Long, COO, ADCO Manufacturing, Inc. (Sanger, Calif.)
- Ole Rygh, President, Ryson International, Inc. (Yorktown, Va.)
- Mike Wagner, Global OEM and Business Manager, Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, Wisc.)