ProcessMAP Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise cloud software platform for Risk and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management, announced that Case Farms, a vertically integrated poultry farming and processing group and one of the nation’s leading poultry producers, is adopting its software to protect workers on the job.
The meat and poultry industry is responsible for approximately six percent of our GDP, directly employs nearly two million people, and is indirectly responsible for about five million jobs. Workers in the industry face numerous health and safety risks that are inherent to the job
Like other progressive companies in the pursuit of safety excellence, Case Farms is adopting ProcessMAP’s integrated health and safety software to:
- Provide employees with the safest workplace possible
- Centralize and automate safety management processes across the organization
- Mitigate recordable incidents and control risk by harnessing the power of big data to track, trend, and correlate workplace safety data – enabling smarter decisions
- Ensure compliance with OSHA’s workplace safety standards
- Decrease lag time and manage safety on-the-go with an online/offline mobile platform
- Get actionable insights to reduce workers’ compensation costs through seamless data exchange with Third Party Administrators
“With facilities nationwide, operationalizing our commitment to worker health and safety across the company using manual, paper-based processes was virtually impossible. Adopting ProcessMAP equips Case Farms to proactively improve safety management procedures, ensure compliance, and elevate our safety program to excellence,” said Rick Barton, director of safety at Case Farms. “The leadership team and I are excited about the insights we’ll garner from ProcessMAP’s analytics, empowering us to make informed decisions to mitigate safety risk.”
“We applaud Case Farm’s commitment to employee health and safety,” said Jagan Garimella, chief technology officer at ProcessMAP. “With ProcessMAP’s EDGE Solution, designed specifically for growing businesses, Case farms is positioning itself to yield quick health and safety wins by rapidly deploying an out-of-the-box solution with embedded best practices.